Friday, September 5, 2014

Peace through the storm

Be at peace and rest today because all is well. Jesus is still seated on the throne and will work everything out for your good and His glory.  No matter how rocky the road or stormy the weather, God has it under control. In His time and for His glory He causes all things to work for good if you just choose to trust His hand.  

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:28


Take time to pray Psalm 139:23-24 in your own words.

God you know my heart.  Search me.  Test me. You know every anxious thought I have.  Reveal to me those things in my life that offend you and keep me from walking the path You have for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment