Thursday, March 7, 2013

Victory


May he grant your heart’s desires
    and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 20:4

Throughout the Bible, there is story after story of people who faced mighty challenges that they were able to overcome with incredible confidence and assurance. Great men like Moses and David both faced odds that were not in their favor but they did not hesitate and ended up experiencing great victories.  How did they do it?

The answer is simple as their victories were not things they accomplished in their own strength.  Instead, their great challenges were won because they wholeheartedly believed in the ONE. They trusted God above all else and recognized that no matter how bleak their situation appeared, they would overcome because God was on their side.

I am learning that I can have that same confidence too.  No matter what God calls me to do, I can be confident that there will be a victory as long as I choose to follow Him in obedience and do as He calls me to do. My earthly resources may not be anything to write home about but I have an amazing God on my side.  Because Of Him, I can be confident that I will have the victory and experience the abundance of His blessings every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment