Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sigh...

I haven’t written in a while.  I have wanted to write but have been unable.  Motherhood was calling and I had to answer. 

Two weeks ago my baby girl began running a fever.  She woke up in the middle of the night crying in pain from a sore throat and high fever.  She was so incredibly sick.  It took more days than I liked after visiting a doctor for the antibiotics to begin working their magic.  This mom spent several days worried that something else more severe might be happening.  This mom was exhausted.  This mom was left with a hundred different things running through her head that she wanted to write about but she was just too tired.  So goes the life of a mom and I wouldn’t trade it.

So here I am today, sitting here at my computer while I listen to her upstairs laughing and talking to the TV as she plays a game on the WII.  I am so very thankful that she is healthy and back to her normal little charismatic self.  And so now, I find myself writing again.  Finally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment