Monday, August 26, 2013

The photo shoot

Family photo shoot.  This is something I have wanted to do for a while but it was most definitely NOT in the budget.  The constant postings of others on good ole' Facebook and their gorgeous photo shoots didn't help the matter either.  That salt and wound kind of thing.  In fact seeing them typically left me feeling sad simply because I wanted something special of my kids and not just my pitiful little photo snaps taken on my lovely little EVO. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I have a camera to save those memories but I wanted something SPECIAL. Patience my impatient child is what God is typically having to whisper in my ear.

Several weeks ago, I received a text from a friend.  It was a text asking if she could photograph my family for her new and upcoming business.  I cried.  I was overwhelmed.  I was in awe of God once again.

A week later, we met in a gorgeous park and she began snapping pictures of my chaotic crew.  Believe it or not I think it went incredibly well.  When you have five kids you never know exactly how they are going to behave or whether they will cooperate. Especially when they range in age from 15 down to 6.  So now, I have pics of my kids and me with my hubby AND I'm quite happy about it!!



It is so cool to see God work and bless.  Sometimes waiting is hard but His timing is SO SO SO PERFECT!

So for anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer, look no further!!  I found one for you!

Visit her site and check out some of her work!  And then GIVE HER A CALL!!

Allison Carpenter Photography









No comments:

Post a Comment